End of Year ReflectionsHow did you live your Dash this year?
As 2018 comes to a close, take a few minutes to do some end of the year reflection. Think about the things you said and did in your personal life, your relationships with family and friends, and at work. We’ve compiled a checklist to help you get started.
- What were your highs and lows this year?
- What is one thing that was better than you could have ever imagined?
- How did you have fun this year?
- Where did you go? What adventures did you have?
- What were some of your favorite books and movies? Why did they matter to you?
- What pieces of wisdom did you learn this year?
- How did you grow personally in 2018?
- What things did you do to help you remember what matters in life?
- How did you take care of your physical and mental health?
- What is one area of your life that made you proud in 2018?
- What personal improvements did you make to live your dash well?
- Did you treat others with respect and kindness?
- Who loved you well?
- What did you do to take care of others? Where did you serve others?
- What / who made you smile?
- Where were you generous with your time, talents, and/or money?
- Think about your life around the table. What foods did you enjoy eating? Whose company did you enjoy while eating?
- Who supported you this year? Have you said “thank you”?
- What family and/or friends needed you? How did you help them?
- Who taught you something this year? Do they know that they are important to your story?
- How did you make your work meaningful this year?
- How were you supportive to your team?
- How did you handle a difficult situation with kindness and compassion?
- How did you do your best work this year?
- What were the highs and lows of the year?
- Is there a co-worker you need to thank for helping you this year?
- What did you do to make a better work environment?
- Who mentored you this year? Do they know they were important to your career?
Remember, every day is building your legacy one action at a time. Live your dash with intention.
“So think about this long and hard; are there things you’d like to change?
For you never know how much time is left that can still be rearranged.”
– LINDA ELLIS