Live My Dash Well2020 Planning
This is the time of year that most people make New Year’s Resolutions… we like to think of it as setting goals and making plans. Studies show that people who set goals are far more likely to achieve growth than those who don’t. This is because when you make a plan and put it in writing, you lay the groundwork for an intentional path. Rather than letting things come to you, you’re able to pro-actively make a difference in your life by following that path (or DASH!) to become the person you want to be. Remember – it’s your Dash – only you can live it.
Here are some questions to get you thinking about how you can live your dash in 2020:
- What do I hope to accomplish in 2020?
- What is one thing I want to change or resolve in my life?
- What would make me smile even more this year?
- How can I manage my finances better in 2020?
- What is one good habit I can develop to help my live my dash well?
- What can I do to reduce stress and be more productive?
- How can I take care of my mental and physical health?
- What do I want to do more of in 2020?
- How can I prioritize my “to do” list to focus on what really matters?
Building Relationships with Family, Friends & Community
- What is something more I can do for others this year?
- How can I be an agent for positive change in my community?
- What is a way I can demonstrate kindness and compassion in my family?
- What organizations or charities can I get involved with?
- Where can I donate my time and money to help those in need?
- How can I be more present with my family and loved ones?
- Who is a friend that needs my support? What can I do to help them?
- How can I show appreciation more, even for the little things?
My Career & Opportunities at Work
- How can I make my work more meaningful this year?
- How can I be more supportive to my team and co-workers?
- How can I expand my skills and talents?
- What books can I read or seminars can I take to learn something new?
- Who is a positive role model that I can learn something from?
- What can I do to volunteer at work or initiate a new charity effort?
- How can I help a colleague on a task where they need assistance?
We hope these questions get you thinking about some goals that you’d like to set for the new year. Join us in making an extra effort in 2020 to treat each other with respect and more often wear a smile…remembering that our dash only lasts a little while.