Live My Dash Well2019 Planning
Perhaps you call this exercise making New Year’s Resolutions… we like to think of it as setting goals and making plans. Studies show that people who set goals are far more likely to achieve growth then those who don’t set goals. This is because when you make a plan and put it in writing, you lay the groundwork for an intentional path. Rather than letting things come to you, you’re able to pro-actively make a difference in your life by following that path (or DASH!) to become the person you want to be. Remember – it’s your special Dash – the only one that can live it is you.
Here are some questions to get you thinking about how you want to live my dash in 2019:
- What do I hope for in 2019?
- What is one thing I want to change or resolve in my life?
- What would make me smile even more this year?
- What is a memory I’d like to make in 2019?
- How can I manage my finances better in 2019?
- What is one good habit I can develop to help my live my dash well?
- What can I do to reduce stress and be more productive?
- How can I take care of my body and be healthier?
- How can I prioritize my “to do” list to focus on what really matters?
Building Relationships with Family, Friends & Community
- What is something I can do for others this year?
- How can I be an agent for positive change in my neighborhood and community?
- What is something I can do to demonstrate kindness and compassion in my family?
- What organizations or charities can I get involved with?
- Where can I donate my time and money to help those in need?
- How can I be more understanding of the way other’s feel?
- Who is a friend that needs my support? What can I do to help them?
- How can I show appreciation more, even for the little things? Sometimes even a smile or a simple “thank I” make a big difference in someone’s life.
- Thoughts and prayers are much needed for those going through hard times. But sometimes action is also needed. How can I look for ways to be of service and support?
My Career & Opportunities at Work
- How can I make my work more meaningful this year?
- How can I be more supportive to my team and co-workers?
- How can I expand my skills and talents?
- What books can I read or seminars can I take to learn something new?
- Who can I align myself with to learn from their experience?
- What can I do to volunteer at work or initiate a new charity effort?
Join us in making an extra effort this year to treat each other with respect and more often wear a smile…remembering that our special dash might only last a little while.